Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Energy Managment

It seem to me that life... actually all of existance is about energy management. From spending time at work vs. spending your time at strip clubs, to driving around a corner, it is all energy managment. Entropy is always there to rob you. The universe might be a place full of conservation laws, but entropy is the tax collector! "I could do a lot of things with a little less entropy..."

In other news... who or what is killing garbage men? Helpful links to the most dangerous jobs! I thought beets grew... aparently someone manufactures them.

4 comments:

amateur.sophist said...

I completely agree. This is why I try to never slow down during turns, because that's when you lose all your energy!

Notorious said...

Right on! Me either! infact I usually accelerate out of turns just to make a point!

Anonymous said...

That pilot is fucking astounding.

How is he not dead?

Notorious said...

Bob Hoover is one of the best... He is one of Chuck Yeager's buddies. I think you get that good with a lot of practice...

Why is he not dead, I can only assume that he managed to leap out of the window and roll before getting caught by jelous boyfriends, fiances, and husbends... just like any long lived pilot!