Translate

Saturday, March 10, 2007

"American Co-Pilots"

American Co-pilots...

Job opportunities!

In other news, I have a very cute girl who lives in my apartment. (Actually several, but this is a story only about one.) Unfortunately she locked herself out of her apartment. Luckily she had some repelling gear in her car. How does repelling gear help you unlock your apartment door you might ask. I might answer with this. She went to the top of the building, tied off, and repelled down the side of the building to her apartment window. Upon finding the screen blocking her entry through the window, she one handedly pulled her knife, sliced open the screen, then reached her hand in and jettisoned the screen from the building. Without the screen in the way she was then able to swing in through the window and into her apartment. Total time from lock out to re-entry... approximately 7 minutes. I thought this was quite impressive! I also think I should start decorating my window sills with cactus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive. I can always appreciate a woman of action.

I didn't realize they built buildings out there with more than one story. How do they stack the sod to make the higher floors stable? (implies you live in sod homes)

(laughs all the way to the bank)

Notorious said...

dude! it is so easy, they just make sure the sod has plenty of water and sunlight...

Ha ha ha! (implies sod will stick to gether if the grass in it stays healthy!)

Notorious said...

dude! it is so easy, they just make sure the sod has plenty of water and sunlight...

Ha ha ha! (implies sod will stick to gether if the grass in it stays healthy!)