Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Self propelled machines and sex... pretty much the same thing.



Which reminds me, I will be moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico in a few months. This is the Craig's List ad I am looking for as far as my future dwelling space goes:

FOR RENT: Climate Controlled Garage; girls from UNM gymnastics team looking to rent out unused garage space.
-room for two large american sedans, extra storage for parts, space for futon or hammock
-bathroom access
-walking distance to several bars, strip clubs, and auto parts stores
-Rent: no money, just odd jobs around house and buying us booze for our parties!


Because once you have a garage, you can put a cool car in it!


Obviously this follows...



...because New Mexico can be dusty sometimes.






Jalopnik knocks it out of the park with these posters.

2 comments:

amateur.sophist said...

Ha!

My priorities are so straight I've got cars stored at multiple people's houses...



I wonder if the apartment complex would care if i turned my door-wall into a garage door?

Notorious said...

Of course! Duh... were else would one put their cars?

I have wondered why car storage is not more incorporated into home decor... If the stairwells in my old apartment were about an inch and a half wider that motorcycle would have wintered in the living room. Right next to the Fiat carburetors.