Translate

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fiat cleans up!

By far, one of my best race days ever. I cleaned the clocks of several mustangs and a GTO, but I definitely had the track on my side. There was hardly a straight 40 yards in the whole thing... The big heavy cars were cramped by their own weight and horsepower.


The bonus of the day, two practically free, barely used tires! I think if I put a sheet over them they might be considered an end table... The best thing about having extra tires around the house is that now I can abuse the shit out of the ones I have on there and still have back-ups! I smell a lot of burning rubber in the near future.



This pic is for Amateur-Sophist, You see the bracket off the tube... it now pushes the tube into the engine block and seems to have stopped the leak. I think I am finally ready to wash the engine compartment, though that might just provoke another leak to start, she might take it as if I was getting to complacent.

8 comments:

amateur.sophist said...

Is that thing smoking or blowing a tire? Looks kind of white...

Also, I see yours hangs to the left as well. (seriously, i got the same problem)

Notorious said...

Actually, Mine doesn't lean left most of the time, I think the weight is shifting. The smoke is probably coming from the tire. I think the front right tire is pretty light in that picture and the wheel may have locked up. (Probably not exactly what I ment to do.)

R2 said...

Looks like you found your keys... see I told you I didn't have them. Glad to hear you did well.

amateur.sophist said...

upon reflection, that middle picture is very telling of your personality and lifestyle/

Anonymous said...

I think that plant may need some water.

Notorious said...

Now that I look at it, there does seem to be a lot of information about myself transmited in that picture. Actually, it pretty much says it all... but then again, it is my living room.

Yes... the plant may be expired. It was a basil plant. It is the most care intensive plant I have ever met. It always needed something... I couldn't always tell if it wanted more or less water. I guessed wrong once.

amateur.sophist said...

that plant is probably a good indicator of what would have happened if i brought home a stripper/wife.

Notorious said...

You would be all dried up and left in a corner?